Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's summer here and life is crazy busy - well, crazier than normal!  I would like to think that things slow down in the summer and some days we sleep in or eat lunch late (or not at all) and laze around the pool. It's not to be.
 
BUT I do have a brand spankin' new niece and nephew! Claire was born to my brother and his wife who already have Sam, and Blake was born to my sister and her husband who already have Cohen. Surprisingly, spending the day with the babies made me NOT want another one. Kyle is pretty much the age Ian was when Kyle was born; he's still a baby and I don't remember much from those first few weeks except that I was unbelievably TIRED!
 
Claire and Blake were born within 4 days of one another. Unreal how that happens, huh?! Hopefully we'll all have many more visits so I can continue to get my baby fix.  Although, the doctor confirmed early last week that Craig is officially infertile.  LOL No more babies for this Mama.

No comments: